Mainline Menswear Limited ("We" or "Mainline Menswear") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions (click here to view our Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mainline Menswear Limited of Unit 1, Orchard Court, Dunslow Road, SCARBOROUGH, YO11 3UT and our registration number is Z1849137.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.mainlinemenswear.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or ordering goods.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our site, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site and also allows us to improve our site.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will not be transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
All payment transactions are handled by PayPoint, Sagepay, Paypal or Pay with Amazon. We do not store your credit or debit card details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password as part of the registration process, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on the order page or registration page.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will disclose your personal information to Sagepay, PayPoint, PayPal or Pay with Amazon to process your payment and to DPD or Royal Mail for them to deliver your order.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Mainline Menswear or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply.
(click here to view Terms and Conditions)and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mainline Menswear, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
OPTING OUT OF OUR EMAILING DATABASE
Should you wish to stop receiving promotional marketing via email you can contact us directly via email@example.com to request removal (you will need to provide your relevant email address) or you can click the 'Unsubscribe' hyperlinks that are present in all our promotional email correspondence.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can also contact us by telephone 01723 624264 (during working hours as detailed here ) or by post at:
Mainline Menswear Ltd
Unit 1, Orchard Court